Opened in 1938, Luton Airport is amongst the top five airports in the UK. Every year Luton Airport facilitates more than 10 million passengers to reach 60 different destinations in the world. Luton Airport has its indoor shopping centre, restaurants, restrooms, and even have a smoking area near Luton Airport Parking right outside the terminal. Luton Airport offers travellers a unique way hospitality that is indeed rare to find these days at the airports. Luton Airport amenities include:
- Luton Airport Parking – Operational 24/7, CCTV Surveillance, Safe and secure
- Luton Airport Postcode – LU2 9QT, in case you're coming in Sat Nav vehicle
- Luton Airport Parkway – Luton Airport Parkway railway station
- Luton Airport Hotels – Luton Airport is surrounded by luxurious hotels
- Luton Airport Shops – Luton Airport has indoor and outdoor shops of a different kind
- Luton Airport Lounge – Luton Airport have soothing restrooms and lounges to wait
- Luton Airport Airlines –15 airlines currently facilitate passengers on Luton Airport
St. Pancras Railway Station
Built in 1868 - St Pancras Train station is located on Euston Road, near Kings Cross in London. St Pancras station is amongst the busiest and crowded London train station.
St Pancras station is also one of the oldest train stations in the UK. This is why you can still witness the Victorian architecture at St Pancras station. Interestingly, St Pancras train station is also the only railway station to have more underground railway links than any other station in London.
How to Get to St Pancras Station from Luton Airport
No matter who's travelling with you, Sky Airport Transfer ensures every passenger is treated with utmost respect, kindness, and great care wrapped in professional taxi drives. Sky Airport Transfer is available 24-hours a day at Luton Airport so don't hesitate to reach us at any time.
With Sky Airport Transfer, it will cost you £53.00 to reach St Pancras Station with the soothing ride.
5.0 out of 5 (View All 1159 Reviews )
Excellent service and highly recommended. The driver was very friendly, decent and responsive during one hour travel from Luton Airport to Harpenden Station Road.Joe Karen
Prudence Place, Proctor Way, Luton LU2 9PE, UK